Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I Can't Wait for Summer Because...



I can't wait for summer because I can't wait for...


 Running

Trying new things.. 
and being by any body of water


 Flowers


Summer Beer
And drinking outside

Fireworks


Festivals



Weddings


Working the MAC Foundation Annual Golf Outing


Kickball


Vacation
(Jamaica this year!)


Tailgating


Umbrellas to block the sun instead of rain


 Pictures with color 



Keeneland


Trips to the dog park!




Why are you looking forward to summer?


Helene In Between


Thanks for visiting Kaliwood! Want to extend your stay?
Follow on Bloglovin


3 comments:

  1. Yes to all of those! I really want to start running this summer, so hopefully the weather gets better soon! I wish we had a dog park around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg yes, fireworks are the best!!! i need to start running so i can take the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I wanna come hang out with you! Your summers look pretty epic!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love queso dip. So be cheesy and make my day. :)