Hello Kaliwood residents! Did you miss me? I sure missed you crazy kids! I'm back in action this week after spending a long, luxurious week in Cancun, Mexico!
While I was gone, I had some baller guest posts written by some even more ballin' bloggers. If you missed them, check them out here:
- Check in From Cola! by frequent guest poster, Amanda. See how her big move is going and how life is living with the boyfriend! (May or may not include a hilarious vine video.)
- 5 Must Do Items for the End of Summer brought to you by Lauren of The Peanut Program.
- Adventures in Hollywoodland brought to you by Katrina of Kakers in Wonderland
- Raspberry Shortcake Partfait by the awesome recipe blogger Ashley from Rainstorms and Love Notes
- 10 Things Women Need to Know about Football Season brought to you by the one and only boyfriend of Kaliwood, Tim! Still can't believe I got him to guest post. And it definitely reflects his personality: hilarious, witty, and just a bit too much. ♥
I have some exciting news to share with you all a little later this week. Because of this news, I'm ridiculously busy at the moment so trying to squeeze in some time to blog about it! (Mom, if you're reading this, NO I'm not engaged... stop asking!!)
Without further ado, here are some pics from our vacation!!
I know this picture is blurry but had to share because one night we got to go down to the beach and free baby sea turtles!!! First of all let me tell you how much I love sea turtles. I'm obsessed. These little guys had just hatched and a group of us went down with buckets full of them and got to pick up the little babies and put them onto the beach and watch them waddle their way into the ocean. We weren't allowed to take pictures and it was really dark out anyways so I couldn't capture the moment. But it way definitely one of the coolest things I've ever done!! My friend, Tiffany, got a picture with the little guys the day before, so here's what they look like...
Adorable right??? The whole time we were setting them free we kept yelling RIGHTEOUS! RIGHTEOUS! Yes, we are childish. #FindingNemoFoLife
Biggest. Grasshopper. Ever.(And you all know that is NOT my arm. Duh. I was nowhere near that thing.)
View from our window...
I rocked the lazy wavy hair pretty much all week.
Mimosa.. my drink of choice for most of the week.
Lots of lizards!
Paradise at night..
Before one of the dinners
It was amazing and relaxing! And all-inclusive is always the way to go!We stayed at the Fiesta Americana Condesa and I would definitely recommend it!
But it was also great to get home to our pups. Bear and Piper were ecstatic to see us (and each other) and I missed them all week!
Have a great Tuesday!