Hello Kaliwood residents! Today's talk is about last night's episode of The Bachelor...
Shocker of season! I can't believe he sent AshLee home. I really thought Lindsay was going home. So WOWzer, we were shocked when he called her first. Then I had NO clue who he was going to call. And to be honest, I was kind of scared for AshLee. She kept talking about how he "put her heart back together" and she finally opened up to him. Ruh roh.
Thoughts on the episode...
- Am I the only one who judges the girls by how they read the fantasy suite cards?
- Was it weird to anyone else that during a conversation, AshLee was like, "OK so I like a cushion cut with diamonds all the way around and my ring size is 6.5" Um hello???? How-To-Not-Scare-Men-Away 101!!!!
- I know the bachelor is somewhat obligated to lead the girls on, or else the dates wouldn't go according to plan, and the audience would clearly know his feelings. But dang. The way he was treating/talking about AshLee on their date - no wonder she was blind-sighted! They all would've been. He was very convincing with each woman.
- The more I think about it, the more Sean's choice makes sense. He wants someone fun and goofy to laugh with. Lindsay and Catherine have that. AshLee is more intense and emotional (see the personal video messages) and I don't think he wanted to deal with that all the time.
- AshLee was shooting Sean the look of death when she got eliminated. And I think she had a right to be pissed. Also, his "explanation" was not an explanation. At least be real with her and tell her WHY you are letting her go. Don't just give her the typical, "You're a great person" and "I really thought it was going to be you."
- Now that it's down to the final two, I'm going to say Lindsay is the safe choice for Sean, and Catherine is the wild card. But let's be serious. Sean is a man and men love the wild card. So I'm calling Catherine for the win!
Did you know that Sean's sister blogs? Check it out here. On the regular, she blogs about her family and cooking, but on Tuesdays she does a Bachelor recap and shares some inside secrets about how the show works! It's fun to read from her perspective!
Here are some of my fav tweets about the show last night...
Don't forget! Lauren's big giveaway is still going on for 3 more days! So check out my post here to enter and visit Style Elixirto get all the deets!
Have a great Tuesday!!